What price privacy?

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Checkout, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

Did a Google on Anonymous Remailers. Consistently receiving 404 errors, despite using my own DNS server to over 10 public lookups.

George Mason Society kerblooie.

Me? Paranoid? Testing, testing, 1..2..3...

:cool:

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

3. Checkout

Pete, so glad you're still around!

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Oh, yeah, still around. My focus has shifted somewhat more to the political side of things.

Since there's not much call for that type of thing here, I really don't have too much to say (unless I see a friend needing help of some sort, that is).

Good to see you still posting, too! Was the link I provided of any help? Or were you looking for something else entirely?

Anonymous remailers (and your own mailserver) are getting to be a necessity these days. Pete

5. Checkout

Pete, it's kind of hard to find a personal mailserver that doesn't demand to know your inside leg measurement in return for your anonymity, know what I mean?

As for politics, what with Bush concentrating on settling the difference between the Israelis and the Polystyrene People, there's nothing left to talk about except freedom, liberty (not the same), privacy and anonymity. For pity's sake, why would anyone who's innocent object to being under surveillance?

I'll talk oilitics with you, my good friend. :cool:

6. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

lol! Not here we won't! (Off-topic and against the TOS, I believe - it's okay, there's still plenty of other places that it's acceptable). Pete :ninja:

7. Checkout

Tell me more, Si'l vous plait

8. computercop

computercop Guest

castlecops.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.