What owners manual version is in the retail box

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by greg100o, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg100o

greg100o Registered Member

I would like to know if the COMPLETE owner's manual as listed as dowloadable on the web site for Acronis True Image 8.0 is in the boxed retail version, or is it some abbreviated quick start guide?

I would like the complete owners manual without having to print it.

GC

2. hgratt

hgratt Registered Member

I waited over a month to get the boxed version for TI 7.0 only to find that NO manual hard copy was included. Don't know about TI 8.0.

Harvey

3. S?ul

S?ul Registered Member

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis product.

The boxed version of Acronis program contains installation CD and Startup Guide. Startup Guide is a concise description of Acronis program. To get full information about our program we recommend you to read the User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. S?ul

S?ul Registered Member

I sent an e-mail asking about this. The answer I received is very similar to Irina's, but I went to the trouble of copying it so I'm going to post it anyway.

Whew! I'm glad that job is over. Pasting is just as much trouble as copying. I'm pooped! :D

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.