What kind of crappy forum is this anyway

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by fijiboy@shaw.ca, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been on a number of different forums but never one as crappy as this one except maybe the microsoft help one.But I expect that from them.I've got a problem with ID Blaster and have posted twice about it.There has been over 200 hits and not one reply to my problem.
    Where are the moderators? Where are the senior members that give answers and advice?It's been 4 days since I posted.If no-one is going to answer what is the point of having a forum?
    I realize it is a free download so I take my chances but this is supposed to be the place to get answers to problems.So what is the problem with getting an answer?

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I know it seems sometimes that a post has been ignored but in this case I don't believe that is the case. JavaCool is a very busy person and he is the consumate expert on IDBlaster. He is pretty good at answering post's but like I said he is very busy. I have seen you post but I am in no means an expert on IDBlaster.I might couse more harm than help if I tried to assist you. Just a little advice to the wise, bashing the forum is not a good way to insure that someone will jump right on your problem. I hope that you come to a favorable resolution to your problem. Please be patient and some one will assist you .

bigc

3. fijiboy

fijiboy Guest

Thanx for you prompt reply.I guess I had to get a little rude to catch someones attention but never the less I stand by what I said and if that means someones nose is too out of joint to answer so be it.
    I run spywareblaster,spybot and ad-aware and go to their forums as well as the US message boards and have never had so many hits on a question without an answer or had to wait so long.Maybe I have been spoiled but it's out of my hands whether someone answers or not.Do what you will.I'll find the answer eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.