What is this?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Nod Newbie, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nod Newbie

Nod Newbie Registered Member

Hi all,I'm trying that new Nod Beta.I noticed at the end of an e-mail I got this message "This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
    part000.txt - file is not an archive." This is different then the usual message I get at the end of incoming e-mails. Is my Nod still working ok in Beta mode? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . You use very old version . NOD32 2.7 is no longer in BETA . It has been released ESET News

Even old beta version , your NOD32 is working . This message is OK telling you the mail has been checked

I would recommend you get the latest version
    Trial version Full paid version , uninstall the current version , reboot , delete the ESET folder , install NOD32 2.7 final ;)

3. Nod Newbie

Thanks for the help HiTech_boy ,so I guess eset does'nt inform it's subscribers when a new version is available? I have it all set up to automaticaly update to new versions.Thanks again

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The new version will be pushed out as an auto-update later this month. There are more than a few threads here concerning it. They have however made it available a little early as a separate download. Info on the new version is front and centre on the ESET site http://www.eset.com/

5. Nod Newbie

Ok Cool.One last question.Can I use Blackspears setting to set up the new version also?Thanks

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

7. Nod Newbie

An earlier post suggested I unistall the current version and re-install the new verson.No biggie, I will go ahead and reset the settings with Blackspears post.Thanks again Everone for youur help:thumb:

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for letting us know ! You are welcome ! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.