What is the latest build of TI10 home?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Steve1209, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1209

Steve1209 Registered Member

Hi all,

Just wondering what the latest & best working build of TI 10 with the bugs worked out before I upgrade, what builds are working nicely?

Steve

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

There is only the first build. So no fixes yet.

Xpilot

3. Steve1209

Hey Xpilot,

So what is the first release (Build) just curious, I've heard horror storis here on V10 Home, since you say they are not corrected, should I wait to get V10 home until a certain build comes out?

Thanks for more info,
    Steve

4. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

If the Acronis track record is anything to go by, you'll be waiting a long time for all the bugs to be worked out.

5. Steve1209

Ralphie,

I hear you just curious what BUILD version of 10 home is out, is it stable should I upgrade or keep 9.1, are there BIG problems with 10.0, at what build?

Thanks,
    Steve

6. Long View

Long View Registered Member

I know some had problems with some builds under 9 but I don't recall much wrong with 6, 7, or 8. As far as basic image making and restoring goes I'm not sure that 10 has been much of a problem either. Sure there are a number of issues with some of the less important and pointless options but I think the basic product is sound enough.

7. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Actually all versions (from version 1.0) have had similar issues. These are simply down to the fact that Acronis tends to release early to get feedback on incompatibility issues - it's just that they don't tell anyone that ;) Yes, all those who buy within the first 3 months of a new ATI version are unoffical beta testers. Sure they lose a few customers along the way, but I think they probably would gain even less if they hung on trying to test every possible combination of hardware, particularly when you consider they have released 5 versions in 5 years - and ATI v11 is but a few months away.

The answer is to stick with the previous version for as long as your hardware will allow.

F.

8. curlysir

curlysir Registered Member

Build # 4871

The following shows the latest builds and release dates:

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.