What is Acronis TI 2011 doing on shutdown?

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by DVD+R, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Since I installed Acronis True Image 2011, its doing something on computer shutdown that I cant figure out what exactlyo_O When I shutdown I get an on screen message saying

"operations are in progress, please wait, the system will shutdown automatically when the operations are complete"

It took about 6 minutes to shutdown my system,and while this was in progress, there was alot of activity going on on my external hard drive where I have my Acronis backup Image, whats it doing/ whys it doing it/ and should I stop it/ and how/ and is it going to fill my backup drive?/ I have created a full back up, and bassically thats all I need.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

did you check if anything else is scheduled in Acronis?

3. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

It says schedulling is off

4. ehudie

ehudie Registered Member

Hello
    I have been experiencing the same thing with Acronis 2011 on win 7 x64. I would be glade having some insights.
    Thanks

5. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I noticed it again today, it popped up in the taskabar area, so opened Acronis to see what was happening, It said it was Verifying the D/: drive, so I think it must check now and again to verify if the image is still intact and has not been removed or become corrupt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.