What is Acronis doing?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jantje, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jantje

jantje Registered Member

Hello,

I'm very angry and disappointed. I've buyed the Acronis True Image 8.0 Software and had so many problems, that I worked night and day to get my computer up again, after trying to make an image of one disk.
    I wrote to the Support Department of Acronis and gave them about 28 MB of information.
    These reports are numbered by Acronis with 139988, 139896 and 139701 and are written between 21 and 23 of August.
    Untill now I did'nt get any reply, any solution. We (an university in gemany) have stopped working with this product. I think the people who worked on this backup product are not able to make a working version in the future.
    What they are doing, is very dangerous and not acceptable. They should stop selling this product to an unknown amount of people, every day again, making them very unhappy with it.
    It can be that Acronis doesn't excist in a short time and what happened theno_O
    I will also say, that it is no solution to discuss all kind of problems in this forum, when the Acronis company is sleeping and earning money, without doing there work.
    I am sure they doesn't work seriously to solve the problems, because they have solved so less problems in such a long time, that the product is almost on the level as for one month ago.

bye......... o_O o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello --

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

A terrible misunderstanding has occurred and your query was "lost". I've already contacted the responsible person and he shall contact you ASAP.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.