What happens with your bug reports posted here?

Discussion in 'NOD32 Early v2 Beta' started by jan, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hi all,

I think most of you are interested what happens with your NOD32 v2 Beta bug reports here. o_O

As I wrote before I'm glad that you are interested in the new NOD32 v2 Beta version and thanks for your rich comments. :) These are very important for us to adapt NOD to match YOUR needs - that's the main goal of our work. We need to process them. They are added to the “betabugs” list. Then we are trying to replicate and fix them. There are not a few of them – so we need a bit time for it - please be patient – we keep you informed. :) It's a BETA version - so don't be surprised to see not only many better new things but also some issues as well. ;) We recommend using the current version of NOD for more reliable protection now. The beta version can be used for TEST purposes at this time - maybe on your kind of test computer (e.g. not connected to the Internet, network, with less important data, etc.).

Thanks for your sympathy and I hope you'll enjoy the new version - with the fixed things even more! :D

Let’s make NOD better TOGETHER! :)

Best wishes, :)

jan

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

thank you very much for your post!! :D one question and i understand that it is beta. but you recommend using the more stable one. are you saying that the beta will not do its job and stop the evil virus's out in the world? o_O
    jan thank you again for all your support

3. jan

jan Former Eset Moderator

Hey hayc59,
    NOT, I'm not saying that. I'm saying the current version of NOD offers more reliable protection for now. The Beta is quite stable too - but it still has some issues - that we want to fix with your help. :D

rgds, :)

jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.