What happened ESET Australia? Where's the Offer?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nodHead, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodHead

nodHead Registered Member

Where's the goods ESET Australia? You promise your customers offers that you don't deliver. :mad:

~~ removed copy of the email message ~~

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  2. saffron

saffron Registered Member

It's impossible for ESET Oz to deliver something ESET hasn't provided yet.

(How come you get to quote E-mail but if I do it my posts are destroyed by Wilders mods?)

3. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

ESET hasn't provided yet? Where were you in the past two months?

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

the rules on private correspondence are applied equally when noticed by a moderator.

5. Weyrman

Weyrman Registered Member

The comment refers to the offer of a free upgrade to ESS for existing OZ ESET customers which was first advertised by email, then noted on their site as not yet provided by ESET and lately removed altogether.

One hopes that the offer will be finally honoured when the 'upgrade path' (maybe new ESS compatible codes ??) is made available to them.

6. catprincess

catprincess Guest

For anyone looking for news on the upgrade that hasn't already noticed this, see the link below for the latest details.

http://www.nod32.com.au/purchase/ess_upgrade.html

In short, the free upgrade path has not been provided as yet to ESET Australia, through no fault of their own. They have however gone out of their way to provide a short-term alternative offer, which I feel is very generous considering the problem does not lie with ESET Australia.

7. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I think Eset Australia jumped the gun slightly in announcing that ESS upgrade plan (they should have waited for the official word from Eset), but I am pleasantly surprised by the alternative offer they are offering their customers right now. That speaks nicely of them :)

8. saffron

saffron Registered Member

It was until 31st December last time I looked, but I see they've extended it to 15th January.

Customer support to the max!

ESET Oz stands out from the crowd!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.