What do you think of riccovpn.com its new

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by coolcatwithahat, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolcatwithahat

coolcatwithahat Registered Member

2. Spooony

Spooony Registered Member

Re: What do you think off riccovpn.com its new

The question is why do you want to use it?

3. coolcatwithahat

coolcatwithahat Registered Member

The question is why do you want to use it ?

i don't want to you use it .. justing ask what people think because new

4. Spooony

Its free and I see there are some paid services. For basic web browsing the free option should be fine. If your concerned about them keeping tabs on what you do look where they are based and what does the law state according privacy related issues

5. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Interesting share, thanks. Always looking forward to freeware.

6. Spooony

Its still in beta stage. The program is currently in public Beta, which means it is constantly being updated and refined based on performance in real networks. Therefore, it is only available for a limited group of Beta test users, whom code allowing access to Privacy Protector network connection was sent in a special e-mail.
    Keep in mind RiccoVPN is free up to 512kb/s (64kB/s) speed both ways.
    I dont know if they are in partnership with Sesawe for the users that are from the countries that are under filtering and censorship. For those users a connectivity service like your-freedom.net will be better as they can use the special Sesawe package which is more bandwith and faster than the free account for normal users. And its also free.

7. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Would be nice if it's 512 KB/s not kb/s. I've already added both services to my list thanks to Wilders.

8. Spooony

Theres lots of good vpns for browsing and the avg anon things. Lokivpn is another one. Cyberghost gave promotion keys for free year subscription. Good for browsing etc of course the guys whos looking to secure their business paths over the net will go look elsewhere.. I use tunneling for gaming to rescue my latency which is pathetic on mobile broadband.

9. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Already know those. This one has an useful anonymity test in the main page.

10. Spooony

Try your-freedom but if you really want to download something big quickly go test drive then test a package. Signing up just a username, password and your email that's it. You don't have to fill in the other stuff its optional. Before you can log into your email the confirmation email is there and your on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.