What do you make of this

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Albinoni, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Well, it would be possible to track Greg's IP address if you contact the forum administrator (IP addresses are logged every time a user makes a post), and from the IP address you can find out his location. The rest of the job can be left to your attorney/police and you can nab this man.

Just some help for you so that you can get your $500 back.

2. bill32

bill32 Registered Member

Magic bullet, who is this person

According to my brief look, his business address 1704 Aspen, Columbia, Mo. is a residence in a neighborhood of houses, mostly duplexes. I also find references to his company being located in Centralia, Mo. about 30 miles Northeast of Columbia. Don't know what to make of his claim that his "headquarters" are in St. Louis. I ran across his company from an employment ad, them wanting to hire tech sales people for telesales position. When I started looking into the company I found this thread. However, finding any real 3rd party verifiable information on him or his company seems like non-existent. o_O

3. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

sounds like someone has been stupid, paying a stranger $500 over the internet, with no legal agreements, other than 'through paypal' without knowing anything of the guy, only 'his word' or not knowing anything of his previous, if any projects.

i didnt want to say it, but DUH!!!! :blink:

4. midway40

midway40 Registered Member

There are more plot twists in this thread than any movie I ever saw, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.