What are the four software programs are you willing to pay in full version?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Maybe my question sounds awkward to some… :D (especially to commercial software programmers), but I think it makes sense to many considering there are lots of freeware programs out there that can offer similar or/and additional functions for our pc. Some might felt safer using paid versions, but others insists freewares are good enough to fulfill their needs. Also some choose to limit what they buy. :mad:

The four programs that I would probably choose to pay for are:
    * ProcessGuard – to protect from termination, modifications, global hook, etc…
    * TrojanHunter – for real-time Trojan protections and detections.
    * Diskeeper 9 - for automatic defragmentation and save time in this process
    * JV16 PowerTools 2005 – to keep my registry clean, and manage registry, etc…

With those 4 sharewares above in full version, I’ll be happy and contented because other programs can be fulfilled for free, ;) like… Filseclab firewall, Avast! antivirus, MS AntiSpyware, Ewido, A-Squared, Spybot S&D, Spyware Doctor, WinPatrol, Arovax Shield, IE-SpyAd, SpywareBlaster, SpywareGuard, NTREGOPT, ERUNT, Cacheman, SnoopFree, Harden-IT, SafeXP, WWDC, Firefox, CleanCache 3, Cryptainer LE, etc., etc., etc.,… :D :D

How bout you… if you’ve given a chance of paying only four programs for your pc, what do you think are these softwares that you’re really willing to pay for? :rolleyes:

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Without listing in detail, I've paid for almost most of the software I use. Of the ones on your list I use, I've paid for all of them. If no one paid for versions of these programs, they probably wouldn't exist. Think about it.

3. mrhero

mrhero Registered Member

I have a lot of pirated software but my security softwares are licensed(and this is abnormal for a home user in Turkey to have licensed softwares :rolleyes: ). My licensed softwares:
    VBA32
    Safe'n'Sec
    F-secure Internet Security
    Half-Life 2

and i need an anti-trojan but i can't choose Ewido(paid) or boclean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.