What are the Best General Topic Forums

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

My time, like yours, is limited. When I do get a chance to sit down at the PC, I try to spend some time at the best forums. In what opinion, what are the best forums by subject matter? I think everyone agrees that Wilders is by far the best Security forum, so no need to visit that category. But what about the rest? Here are my pics:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hey D and C!

I also like grc.com. It is read only on the web but, you can post using a newsreader

I also like the usenet. Alt.comp. virus, alt.comp. anti-virus, alt.comp.firewalls

The people on the usenet are not quite as nice as they are here. It's like the wild west.

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Good one, Ronjor. I am somewhat familar with GRC. But as you pointed out, format is not as user-friendly as the web based format we have here at Wilders. And the people are a LOT nicer here. ;)

4. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I like to check out cybertechhelp.com sometimes. They have a pretty nice forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.