What am I not understanding here?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by justsomeguy, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Registered Member

I'm trying out LnS. Have used Outpost for a long time. I am have trouble getting edonkey to work correctly. I have allowed edonkey under application filtering and have a rule to allow inbound connections to a specific port for edonkey under internet filtering. This all seems ok. However in the server list I don't show the number of clients or files on any of the servers, but I can connect to them. I want to allow edonkey unrestricted outboud access. If I set up a internet rule set for outbound only it doesn't work, but if I set it for out and inbound it does. Isn't this allowing Connections to any port though? I had no problem setting this up in outpost, I must be over looking something here.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Did you try to import the following rules:
    http://www.looknstop.com/En/rules/rules.htm#emule

I suppose outpost was simply allowing many ports automatically to have emule working fine.
    With Look 'n' Stop, application filtering and internet filtering (packet filter) are independant, and you need to configure the packet filter.

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.