What activity should I be looking for with SG???

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by homeport, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. homeport

homeport Registered Member

I have had Spyware Guard Ver 2.2, on my computer for 6 months. All 3 components are active with green checkmarks. The definitions Date is 1/22/04 and it says I am up-to-date. Yet, in all this time I have never seen a single alert, have not had a single report.

What does this program do for me that I can visually see? How can I tell it is even working? The red SG resides in my Systray but I never see any activity associated with it. Is it even working.

I use Windows XP with IE6.0.

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hi homeport,
    Spywareguard is active, alive and kicking if the red icon is there at systray.
    You have not got any alarm or report, and that doesnot mean it is not working anything but that means you have not been attacked by Browser hijackers .
    Spywareguard is a homepage guard which tells you at instant when any browser helper is going to change anything related to your browser. It dont need to be done anything but as you have got three parts checked , let it be as it is.
    It works in background and wont disturb unless it is disturbed :D

3. homeport

homeport Registered Member

Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.