What about us Enterprise Server users???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by napoleon, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Support,

When will a new version/release of TI 8 Enterprise Edition be out? It's been over three months, and during that time the standard version of TI 8 has gone through three new revisions, and now a new version (TI 9). As a corporate customer, I am feeling a bit slighted, which is odd given that we pay $1,000 a server for the software vs. paying $40 for the desktop version, which seems to get the most attention. I assume that the desktop version is your main income source, but if you want to chip away at the big boys in the server world like Symantec LiveState, you have to do better. Just my two cents. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  2. John Dempsey

John Dempsey Guest

I purchased TI 8 Enterprise back in July and have been complaining about various problems, including the non-running scheduled tasks but nothing has been forthcoming.

I have a horrible feeling that the "fix" will be a version 9 Enterprise and we will be asked to pay a large sum of money to upgrade to it. I am pretty upset having paid around £600 (1,000 USD) for a product that I am unable to use.

I have used the standalone TI 7 and 8 since it was released and was very impressed, hence the purchase of the Enterprise version for the office server.

My second big mistake was upgrading to TI 9 which is a disaster at the moment but that is another story.

All posts in this forum for estimates of a fix date have so far been ignored!

John

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello John and John,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

The new versions of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server and Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation will most likely be released till the end of the year 2005, but exact time frame for this is not decided yet.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.