What a dissapointment

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by barneyrubble, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Registered Member

I've heard good things about Nod32, but I've requested a trial download for the business edition twice and received a confirmation that someone would be in touch with me twice. I never received any follow up. I sent an email to support to complain and never received a response from them either. How can your company stay in business with such horrendus customer service? I will never use or recommend your product to any customers, as I have ZERO confidence in your company. Maybe this will make it to someone in your company who cares.

2. EvilDave UK

EvilDave UK Registered Member

As far as I know there isn't a Business Edition trial. That said, the only real differences between Home and Business Edition is the fact the Business Edition allows you to connect into ERA (ESET Remote Administrator).

My advice to you... Download the Home Edition from http://www.eset.eu/download/trial?language=180 and give it a go.

How have you been emailing ESET? Via the website or by email address?

If you need to contact ESET, phone them. I trust you've tried to phone your local ESET office?

I wouldn't give up on ESET that easily to be honest. ESET AV is the best on the market, but if you have already given up, I wish you the best of luck in finding anything that's better then ESET AV.

3. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Registered Member

4. EvilDave UK

EvilDave UK Registered Member

Your best bet is to phone ESET tomorrow, speak to a rep and ask them.

Where abouts are you located?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.