well new issue im seeing with nis2010..and sonar2

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by zfactor, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

while i appreciate the fact its working and picking things up i have a program that i know 100% is safe and now its coming up as possibly suspicious and flagged by sonar. i get the pop up about allow or deny it to run. i click allow. pop up comes up once again i again click allow. but this time i then see the pop up in the bottom corner saying it deleted threats. i go to check and low and behold the file i just allowed twice to run has been removed... not happy about this.

i also added it to exclusions and same thing happens.

if the user tells nortons to allow it it should not then decide to remove it on its own :thumbd: . i have submitted a ticket to symantec but wanted to see if anyone else has seen this. i must admit the new quarantine works great though i can now very easy restore the file. and it is not flagged till it wants to run. again i know this is 100% safe and downloaded directly from the source not anywhere else.

2. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

not really my issue. my issue is even when i tell it to allow the exe to run it deletes it anyway. same result on three machines as well..

4. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.