I have updated to the newest version without unistalling the previous. Today I ran the manual "Local" scan. I was surprised that it went thorough so fast and checked the log window. All my drives were listed there as targets but Nod had scanned only 1 file! So I checked the configuration, I had checked "Scan all files". The extension window showed "Exclude these from scanning" and I had there one file extension. Then I pushed the default-button and the window text changed to "Scan these file types". And after selecting "all files again" a new Local scan went thorough all files as it was meant to be. I didn't check what was the file Nod originally scanned.