Website distributing cracked NOD32/instructions!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by quexx88, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

These things are either right or wrong, not right for one market segment, wrong for another. That's just an ethical view that is all too situational.

If you disagree with a company's operating ethics, don't patronize them, pure and simple.

The problem is, as you can see in this thread, cracking never stops at the intermediate line anyone could ever draw. Cracks are either OK or not, it seems that if one feels they're OK, that opens a Pandora's box that is difficult to close.. Ultimately, cracks are theft and that shouldn't be tolerated. Given that there are plenty of perfectly suitable free or very low cost alternatives for any cracked program out there, the situational part of the whole argument is difficult to fathom.

Blue

2. Ga1tar

Ga1tar Registered Member

At the end of the day people who make a living of the backs of other peoples hard work and then advertising the fact, are the lowest of the low. If you like a program one should always do the decent thing and pay for it.

3. Labrie

Labrie Registered Member

hi blue!

Im not talking about the ethics of a company...im referring to an objective fact: Breaking the law -lol, also a judas priest song-.

My point of view is not about cracking their products for acting illegally -i was exaggerating-...they should be sanctioned by the legal procedure, but I emphasized the hipocrisy of some companies calling customers to respect law while they are breaking it.

Particulary its really nasty in the case of microsoft coz whatever the sanction could be they are goin on its illegal wayz.

Regards my friend.

:D

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

OK, I see where you are coming from now.

I agree, there is a fair amount of hypocrisy involved where Microsoft is concerned give some of their business practices during their rise to the top.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.