Webshots & Spyware Blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ICC, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICC

ICC Registered Member

Does anyone know how to download Webshots pictures when using Spyware Blaster? The screensaver portion works but the download is now failing.

Thanks!

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

what makes u think this is spyware blaster? i doubt it is, u probly just have a bad connection 2 the server

regards

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I just tested the general download functionality on that site, and I didn't encounter any problems. I assume you are using Internet Explorer?

Have you tried disabling SpywareBlaster's protection? (Open the program and, under Quick Tasks, choose "Disable All Protection") Then see if you can use the download picture functionality on that site - if you still can't, SpywareBlaster isn't the cause. :) (If you can, I don't have an explanation, but I'll certainly keep looking.)

Best regards,

-Javacool

4. tImEwArP

tImEwArP Guest

I have been using WebShots with SpywareBlaster for some time now and i have absolutely no problems downloading pictures. One thing to remember is you can only download so many pictures, with Webshots, in one day (if your using the free version)i think it's around 4 or 5 pictures(maybe 6, i forgot), and the max amount of pictures that can be downloaded is around 250 total (again with the free version). Hth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.