Webscheduler

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by dub.doctor, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dub.doctor

dub.doctor Registered Member

I've recently switched to Nod32 and found it pretty good, as expected. I've followed Blackspear's guide, and all is sweet, except for one thing:

I run Webscheduler on my home PC, but the web interface doesn't work very well when IMON client compatibility is set to "Higher Efficiency". In particular, icons don't load in the web interface and the Electronic Program Guide does not load at all. I've solved it by switching my browser to "Higher Compatibility", and all seems fairly fine. But why it doesn't it work when the browser (Firefox) is set to "Higher Efficiency"?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello !

I am glad you like NOD32 .

NOD32's IMON has two types of working mode :
    Active (Higher efficency) and Passive (Higher compatibility)

Most likely this application WebScheduler is the so called streamin application , it takes data very ofter so that it needs to work in higher compatibility mode . Even though the active mode is a little bit safer than the passive mode , I would recommend you set all your applications to higher compatibility in case you have problems with them and leave only your browser(Firefox) to Higher efficency just for safer surfing while online . AMON (the resident protector) will always provide you with protection and will not allow a sneaky software to get into your machine

:D :thumb:

3. dub.doctor

Umm, ... no.

The problem I'm having is in accessing the webscheduler interface using Firefox.

Webscheduler itself works fine in Higher efficency mode, but if Firefox is set to Higher efficency I cannot browse the webscheduler interface properly - icons won't load and the program guide won't show. It works fine when Firefox is set to Higher compatibility, but for the reasons you give above I'd like my browser to be set to Higher efficency .

4. alglove

alglove Registered Member

5. dub.doctor

Thanks! That's done the trick.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I am sorry ,l didn't understand you correctly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.