Webroot winner in AV Comparative Summary Report 2012!!!!

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by topor, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC_Fiddler

PC_Fiddler Registered Member

I can & have a pretty good one (several actually) & I care about performance muchly that's why I made a pretty good PC - It would be a pointless & expensive waste of time otherwise & after 17 years experience of Windows PC's I use WSA having used just about every AV solution there is - It really is that simple ~

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

actually i did in fact do that and that MADE THEM want it even more they liked the fact it was cloud based. i also let them watch the videos on the webroot you tube channel and DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES and they chose wsa and even called me again tonight saying they saw it block things today and were so far very happy with the choice.... so seriously you need to just but out of the conversations since you have ZERO good to say and we all know who you are. now another person on my blocked list and i suggest others do the same. in case you are reffer. to me i cant see your posts from here on out.

3. PC_Fiddler

PC_Fiddler Registered Member

Excellent idea: :thumb: :thumb:

Done the same as I keep getting severe Déjà vu :argh:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

5. Der Alte

Der Alte Registered Member

About a closed thread.

- Webroot winner in AV Comparative Summary Report 2012!!!! -

I see that this thread is closed, and I just want to ad, I looking forward to - and hope PrevxHelp some day will speak a little about his jorney and results. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.