Webroot ISS 2010 Beta is Now Available!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by quanzi_1507, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIgster

TheIgster Registered Member

Just watched the video. While I suppose some users may like this, looks a little too much in control and too big brother for me. I just want a security product, not something to control my passwords and syncing of files, etc.

2. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

u REALLY didnt read my post, i was explaining about Closed Beta's not the webroot beta in specific... i said being a closed beta doesnt mean that automatically its non-disclosure, then i gave an example about EMSI closed beta that encourages disclosure, but maybe if u read my previous post i said it depends on the vendors policy, not what kind of beta it is, plz read the thread first...

3. shakethebabyass

shakethebabyass Registered Member

Can someone PLEASE share there setup files for this, I have my key but the download is not working and I have been waiting for this since August! Thanks.

4. shakethebabyass

shakethebabyass Registered Member

NEVERMIND. The download link works today =)

I actually really like this suite and it has potential for sure.. I may not upgrade my Norton 360 this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.