Web browsing experiences

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Maria, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria

Maria Guest

Hello again.I have been talking to my sisters brother who works for,hmm how should i say,the that begins with m.I was telling him that i had been on here reading up on security for internet explorer and firefox.I showed him all the threads and postings i spent a long time reading and learning,still am lol.
    He said that how i now have my internet explorer set up after finding out on here how to do it is perfectly correct for the most secure web browsing you could have.Now coming from him this is a real huge compliment to me as he is no junior office type I can tell you.I feel so proud I was able to do it all on my own just by following the straightforward instructions given,even though i did read them more than once to be certain,and if I can do it I expect a large number of web users will be able to as well.
    As for using the firefox one,well I cannot understand why anybody needs two of these to use the web it seems silly to me,or am I missing something here.I still have it but it does not always work on some websites,maybe I am doing something wrong with it and you could tell me what it is please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.