web access scanner

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by maaster, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maaster

maaster Registered Member

I know that a web address is clean...but ESS is blacklisting it.......i want to exclude it from scanning including that whole domain.....how to do it?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You can report the domain to ESET as per the instructions here.

3. maaster

ok i will report........but i want to exclude it from webaccess scanner...how to do it?

4. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hi
    Try to open advanced settings , go to web and email. From there open Web access protection and press URL address management. I can imagine that this is what you're looking for, i hope :)

Regards

Janus

5. maaster

I am having a problem while submitting.......pls help me......I will explain everything..pls read carefully........
    1)http://torrific.com/ is a website that converts torrent links to direct downloads so that we need not look whether torrents are having more seeds or not..
    This website is clean according to ESET..
    2)Then after converting torrent links to direct links the files get downloaded from[http://u04w144.btaccel.com/......].The problem is here only..ESET blocks this........

Now my question is that when i submit samples to ESET I want to submit domain name as torrific.com or
    u04w144.btaccel.com but "u04w144.btaccel.com" does not exist as a website it is just a download link....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.