Was Very Pleasent

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by The Snowman, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Well folks....just want to say that the past couple of days of sharing with you has been very pleasent. Had missed visiting the BB.....an for this moment in time it felt good being among old friends.......
    unfortunately, althought there has been some improvement in my health I've still a longs ways to go. For nearly three weeks I was completely bedridden....had to be fed by others......super embarssing ! Yesterday I actually went fishing!! WOW,,that felt great.
    Some among you may recall that this began over a year ago. It brought about many changes in my life and lifestyle....but always everyone here offered well wishes. A few times all I had were those well wishes......
    I've no idea where this illness will lead...frankly its taken a very heavy toll on me but I am fighting the good fight as best I can......an winning one hour at a time.
    The past couple of days I pushed myself just to be able to make a few posts here......needed the association....but now I must back off again......an rest. All this over one lousy turkey dinner.....who would ever have thought.
    it felt good to be welcome back here...but then thats the kinda people you are.....so to those of you who have patiently been wishing me well all these long months.....my gratitude to each of you...you have watched me come and go like a jack in the box..but you kept wishing me well....thank you.
    if I can return soon I will...if not....my best wishes are with each of you.........

The Snowman

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Snowy,

I don´t have to tell you, you´re always welcome when you´re up to it.
    Hope it is possible to visit more often in the near future.

Be well and take care,

Pieter

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Snowman,

You have been going through hard times, and you're still.
    I was happy to read that there was some improvement.
    Please take it easy and take good care of yourself.
    And be assured that we will always welcome you here at the Wilders-family.

All my best wishes, Jan.

4. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Take care friend and god bless. :)

5. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

My sincere thanks......you guys have extended compassion as few others every do.....the entire BB has many times........thank you all.
    At times I feel rather silly popping in and out the BB...an yet in those wee hours of the morning when the quietness can be nearly overwhelming its nice to have a place to visit and share with friends.
    As you can see by my recent posts..I am able to move about alittle more........warmer weather is helping.....special diets.....an soon much exersize....hopefully will all be an aid............hey, I am not an older person...this illness is not the norm.....unfortunately I alllowed it to get out of control by not seeking medical help sooner....the chemicals located in the food poisoning was eating away all that time.....most of that if not all is gone now but the damage it caused needs much time to repair............the humen body is wonderful....given what it needs will repair itself to a large degree..........time.....takes time......an Will power helps.

Best To All

The Snowman

6. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

7. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Uguel

Your kind thoughtfullness is sincerely appreciated.....

snowy

8. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Thank you!

Hope it put a smile on your face! I don't know what you had but whatever it is, keep faith and enjoy our friendship. ;)
    Regards, Uguel

9. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Uguel

Such kind thoughts always brings a smile.....

was stricten with a very sever case of food poising.....but complicated by chemicals contained in the product that caused the food poisoning......which were actually eating away the tissue within my body......caused damage to liver..kidneys...lungs.....for several months I mistook the symptoms thinking it was no more than food poisoning......not realizing what was happening inside my body.......as time pasted I grew very weak....fainting...lost of weight....my body was shutting down alittle at a time...
    Today....well...I just don't know.....for sure I am forced to conform my lifestyle to meet the changes of my body an hope eventually the situation improves......to look at me no one guest I was so ill....look very normal......
    Living alone......several times I would wake up on the floor...the next day after fainting.....not a nice feeling....
    Faith....yes my faith is strong.....as is my willpower to survive.......an yes, I will beat this illness.....have never once doubt that..........

10. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Snowman,

That was something ... Food poisoining...eating away tissue. Did it happen gradually? Or after consuming stg particuliar?
    Well, I'm glad you seem to get better now! Despite that you seem in good spirits...What kind of food caused that problem? o_O
    Uguel

11. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Uguel

any food would have did it....it was what was acidentially put in the food.....(a cleaning solution)
    I am a very long ways off from being recovered.....if I post...its more out of desperation....an effort to be socialable...after months of being alone much of the time...........even went into the mountains for several weeks.......in a need to find peace with the situation.....
    Spirits...is a state of mind...I choose to smile.....

12. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hello again!

Code:
    Spirits...is a state of mind...I choose to smile..... 
    Well, you made the right choice. There's nothing like nature to start you up. Take care! :) Uguel

13. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I wish you much peace and steady healing snowman.

14. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

SPC

Please know your good wishes are sincerely appreciated.
    Its nearly 3 a.m my time....the nights are very long as I ponder the future......its nice to see others offering such good thoughts.....truely helps

15. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Yea i know what thats kind of like. For 4 yrs I went hermetical after a break of 20 yrs back in the wild(society) had a family and then went back to the solitudes in the southern alps. My third season in my life of entering the silence for more than a year or so each time. I some times would go outside and ly down on my back and look up at the stars and keep my vision relaxed on approximately the same location. Its amazing the mount of interesting objects zapping around up there and just how far out this galaxy is .And to realise that like the stars scattered throughout the sky we are part of all things .All connected. During my last sojourne i had no tv or pc , just a phone an fax. Sourrounded by 30 klms of tussock that was located in a basin surrounded by the alps and lakes. Stark and beautiful., but very isolated. Nature became my constant communion. the birds my freinds and wild creatures, opens the heart up where few dear to go . Especially when its white out for weeks on end and total silence.

16. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

SPC

my last journey to my mountain cabin was just as you described....even the white-out......an so true that its not a place for everyone....the silence of the night can be awesome....an yet so full of sound for those "still" enough to hear......there are many that would crumble emotionally in such a peaceful enviorment
    sure....the physical pain my body is feeling hurts but the inner peace relieves in a way that no medication could.
    strange words to post at a BB...but I bet there are others here who understand.......the medical bills have been enormous......but the healing is coming from within.
    SCP truely I respect where you have been.......mountains..be it the Alps or any other...is a place all to its own.....as are the deserts.......a world of survival in the purest sense......emotionally.
    sometimes I stray away from the cabin for several days..taking knife..bow, and fishing line.....experiencing life as few ever do......then...back to the cities...board rooms..lawyers...stock markets......an it all seems so triffle.......

17. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hi snowman!

Code:
      Living alone......several times I would wake up on the floor...the next day after fainting.....not a nice feeling....

Sorry, I was quite brisk yest. I'm just wondering why you hadn't ask for help .... o_O Take care! Uguel

18. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

I can't wait for summer to come!. Winter here in Canada has been long and cold... as usual! Bye!

19. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Uguel

Have thought about your question for several hours then decided it was best not to answer.....it would be exceeding difficult for me to do so........an most is best un-said ... much to personal
    Thank you for understanding.

20. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

We're all with ya anyway Snowman. Don't forget it.

21. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Well said - and very true.

regards.

paul

22. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

23. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

My most sincerest thats to everyone. An yes, although I don't discuss the extent of my illness.....its very serious.

Paul

When you began this BB did you ever think that it would become the "home" of so many....an the place of "friendship" that its become? Over the years you and I have seen many come and go.....but at this BB its much differant.....people come and people stay. Paul, that speaks very highly of you......its a tribute to you..as few men ever receive........

Marianna

Nice lady you are truely of a kind heart. Right now..even at this very moment I am struggling to stay posting.....it helps in many ways......tiring I lay down for awhile.....this illness must not get the best of me......there is no opition on that point. So far surgery has been avoided.....have gained weight......began small business dealings.....even went fishing........three weeks ago I could not feed myself so progress has been made.....the rest in in the hands of my higher power..........

24. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

I know, snowman; keep faith!

It's the combo[/i] of both serious security/privacy isssues and the social aspect we could only hope for ;)

True indeed - on various places.

I do hope so; it would implicate our team is doing an outstanding job (they are!).

Thanks for the compliment! Nevertheless, the truth has to be said: it's our team deserving all credit; this lady and these gents are the true pulsing "sole" of this board ;)

Take good care,

paul

25. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.