warhammer stuff for sale

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by WSFuser, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

for some odd reason , my original thread for this is gone.

anways...

a 977 point orc and goblin army!

all are primered black and skin is painted!

It includes:
    1 chariot
    16 night goblins
    3 night goblin fanatic
    1 painted general on a boar
    1 mostly primered black warrzag on boar

all this starting price: $150 including orc and goblin army book. also includes extra night goblin parts.

the above is a description from the owner. if u need more info please contact me so i can contact the owner.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

What exactly is this about WSFuser? Are you trying to sell a real item here at Wilders (where such things are against TOS), or is this a joke from a "Lord of The Rings" spoof? I really don't understand what you are posting here exactly? If these are really LOTRs items, maybe EBay would be a better place to sell them. :doubt:

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

damn, forgot about the TOS! sry, maybe thats why the thread was missing. ebay was an obvious place but i thought maybe someone in some forum would be interested. i was just trying to help my friend since hes not rele sure about using ebay to sell. again sry.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Yeah, unfortunately we don't allow sales or solicitations here, so this will be removed. But I'm sure there are all kinds of places to sell such things out there. Best of luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.