Wanted: Admin asst to World Ruler

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by eyes-open, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big ed

big ed Registered Member

It seems like I done this not that long ago....but what the hay!!

At Natties last run in the Kentucky Derby, at the final turn, her toothpaste got squeezed on the rail and Cabbage beat her by a head!

Oh...I forgot......and Beetlejuice Bomb!!

Touting twice in Thermopoli, Thunker ed

2. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

Maybe it's the british accent...:D ....but I don't understand why I am laying on a ladder, on my back and all tied up !! :shifty:

If you're planning to stretch me to make me taller...NO THANKS !

I'd like to stay 5'5" !!!

3. big ed

big ed Registered Member

(Oh well...I'm a glutton for punishment!!)

Well Nattie...me gal,

I just had to go out an measure my hill of beans.....it was 5'6"....so I guess yoo don't amount to it!!

Packing me bags for parts unknown, Runnin ed :p

4. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Sheesh Eddy - If you get the gal agitated, we're gonna need someone else when the knife thrower gets here :D

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/knifethrowFULL.jpg

Honestly - I'm seriously thinking of cancelling the lions on Team Building day.

5. eurekamind

eurekamind Registered Member

nice effort EO... for instant universal popularity !!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

btw, which universal vehicle u are planning to have ....a second hand UFO or something else ...[hey don't laugh...If u r serious then... me too] :isay:

6. ~*Nat*~

You guys want to murder me !!! :eek:

Fine. :rolleyes:

But NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT !!!!

For Andy http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/pan_kloppen.gif For backStabber Eddy http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/pan_kloppen.gif

Aaand....Take This you...and You !!...

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5992/boxercats4dh.jpg

7. big ed

big ed Registered Member

8. eyes-open

Surely you jest sweet Natty - kill you ?

If anything we want to promote you - to raise you up above all others......to give you a stake in the Company.

I've discussed it with the Publicity Department and they agree, you are potentially one of the brightest lights our Empire has ever seen.

So - if ya could just try on the Witches costume before the company's 'Salem Memorial Barbeque Night' - maybe check the fit & let us know if the fire-lighters are ruining the line of the seams? That'd be grate oops great .:thumb:

Nah - as if we'd let anything happen to you :-* now knock back the company Pez and come join us at the 'Chise & Whine' party.

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  9. eyes-open

Nix the vehicle eurekamind - Here at 'Universal Dominion Inc' we run an environmentally sound company. Amongst other green policys, I have asked that expensive company cars be abandoned in favour of a policy of recycling and giving back to the land.

In other words - if senior management ask a minion for something and it ain't here within 15 minutes - his ass is grass.

10. TouchuvGrey

TouchuvGrey Registered Member

I can even supply a few bottles of a special vintage whine i have, a Teoquemada 1492, known as "Blood of the Heretic", we can have the Chise with a bit of bastinado. It looks to be a truely festive evening.

Mike​

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oy TUG, you've gone too far this time!!

I have indisputable info that Chise is not....I repeat....NOT.... a bastinado!! His Mum an Dad, properly knotted, were mostly upright citizens an when the Bluebirds flew over the White Cliffs of Dover they were the 1st ones to volunteer to clean up the mess.

Furthermore Teo-que-mada, that bloody heretic, was the mate of Tia-que faddah. They were the founders of the heroic "Valdez" clan. They fought for truth, justice, and the right to change your avatar from a "Duck" to an "Eagle" an if you wanted to Jimmy locks or Bob for apples, who's to stop you!

I hope I have made myself clear!!

Just bringing yoo up to speed, A J ed

12. eyes-open

As TUGs recently spiralling fortunes have caused him to have to look forward and hopefully see his way clear to going into reverse, your magnficent 'deposed elect' has taken a sideways glance and seen the benefit of making a U-turn.

Therefore eurekamind's original proposal, that 'Universal Dominion Inc' consider its transport options, is now back on the table for dissection - as indeed is the previous head of engineering.

Apparently the previous company policy:-
    ....was resulting in heavy losses and conflicting with skills required to maintain on-time pizza deliveries.

I am now looking for a volunteer to take advantage of current technologies and create a viable public transport system. If you have a background in engineering and experience in transport design then please submit your ideas to head office.

The finished vehicle should be practical and affordable, while taking advantage of existing resources. To this end the successful design should incorporate 'Rack and Minion' steering ......

13. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oh pooh!.....Let's get organized here!!

The "Universal Dominion" Inc wasn't even dried on my resoomaye and there have been turns to the left...right...left that have left me battered and bloodied. The head of the "Minion's Local #A55", who is none other than the Big Buckster hisself (Blackspear's minion), has declared a morrytoryum on racking up any sucksesses til the cows come home!

If yoo wud just remember to "Be true to your school" yoo won't have to resort to "Do unto others before they doodoo unto yoo"!

It can't be any clearer than that, Exposed ed

14. ~*Nat*~

Very Well then.

I accept your hinted apology for scaring me half to death !

As for transportation....
    I'd be perfectly Happy with this arrangement. You, dear E.O. and Eddy.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2919/trasportodonna1am.jpg

Or/And for transporting the whole team, and nobody can make up their minds which way to go...

a Two-Way Bus should suffice.
    Any questions, gentlemen ?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4430/image9if.jpg

Adding my ideas and expertise in Exile, not-my-business Nat :cool:

15. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Thanks dear Eddykins for defending my Parentage.....

Why is it whenever I hear the word 'Bastinado' the soles of my feet hurt??..

If your looking for kewel transportation OH! E-O leader of the Universe, set your buns astride this baby and enter Nirvana...(No rude comments)...

Cochise,:cool: Triumphant in Tromso.....

Attached Files:

16. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ah yes Bleu Chise,

I remember tooling along in my '56 BSA Road Rocket in the cool, cool cool of the evening....tell em I'll be there...in the cool, cool, cool of the evening...have em save a chair...oops! ....where was I? Oh yes, I was on my Piglet (only Harleys are Hogs)! It was the one and only Bike I ever had. Somehow I escaped that period w/only minor bruises, scrapes, and fractures.

I always thought "Bastinado" was the stuff you brushed on the meat whilst it was on the grill!

Not to worry Chise....your parentage was never in question! The defence fund was set up in the event you go out again w/just your buttonless overcoat.

Nursies Faith, Hope, and Charity are ready to whip you up something, Lash ed

Ps...ah..yes...Nirvana! She could always make my heart go tickety, tickety, tock!

17. eyes-open

Gadzooks - dangerous times abound Eddy. This smacks of Union membership and is strictly forbidden by the Surgeon General.

After all Big Bucky Beanster has a spoken personal policy of - 'Better out than in' -...... It was felt that combining this policy with a Union cry of - 'One out - All out' - could be in nobodys interest.

Hmm - why do you need a resoomaye ? what is it you're intending to dodoo and why has it left you feeling exposed ?

Make no mistake - you are key to the success of this failure. To this end I am taking no chances and have already instructed R&D to look into the possibilities of cloning.
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/sneezyed.gif

So far, we can reproduce almost everything. It's just the finger up the nose that seems to create feedback.​

18. big ed

big ed Registered Member

As I ain't never done made no misteaks yoo can be rest assured, that w/my one hunnert % rekord of having everthin skip to ma loo, yoo kin go to bed tonite w/the knowledge that there ain't no reason to git up in the mornin!

Look on the brite side young e-o....and you'll never get fleas, Itchy ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.