Want to upgrade

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by _RC_, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RC_

_RC_ Registered Member

I want to upgrade to ESS but my current NOD32 is not expired yet, (from memory it should expire late this month)...Can I still upgrade as I see the current offer runs out on the 15th January.

Also when I originally got my Nod32 two years ago I purchased it from a store..I paid them and they just gave me the required username and password after they received it from Eset...

How can I get Eset to change the email address so I can find out when my NOD32 will expire and for them to send me an updated username/password for when I do get ESSo_O

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, _RC_

Welcome to Wilders Security Forums.

My Version of 3.0.621.0 shows the expiry date, in the Protection status also in About

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. _RC_

_RC_ Registered Member

I am still running 2.7 but want to upgrade to 3.0 ESS..So I have no expiry date shown..

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, _RC_

I only the AV also, but it V3.

What current offer? I meant to ask that in my first reply post. :blink:

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. mickhardy

mickhardy Registered Member

If you're in Australia and I assume you are, you can upgrade to ESS for free if you renew your license before Jan 15th. You can upgrade online. You will receive a free upgrade to ESS for the remainder of your current license and a free upgrade to ESS for your renewal period.

I've just done this for several different people. In one case, I bought the original Nod32 AV in December 2007. I renewed their license for two years at $72AUD and they are now fully licensed for ESS until Dec 2011. This is reported correctly in ESS as well.

Don't worry about when your license expires, jump online with your username from the Nod32 V2.7 interface, enter your new email address and pay for a two year renewal. Free upgrade. ESET Australia are way cool. I'm in the process of doing this for three Networks I manage even though all the Networks have nearly two years left on their licenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.