Want to Recover my DVD

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pinso, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Hello folks,
    i just need some suggestions , you see i had my Drive Snapshot backup written on a DVD , normally i would use another Internal HDD , due to IDE issues i had to save it first on a pendrive and then write it to a DVD.
    My saved backup would come up to only 2.8 or 3 GB, hence i would write it to a DVD. Just yesterday i wanted to add few more application and start another backup but i ended up erasing the DVD first and then writing the new image, which had few bugs. When i checked the Task Manager i see extra processes running in the background.

Now i want to recover that erased data which was on the DVD, can someone suggest it their any application that can read back the data. I used Nero Express 6 to quick erase the data.

Or do i have to start from the scratch.

2. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  3. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Thank you Andyman: for redirecting me to the tools. DiskInternals CD & DVD Recovery 3.5 & OctaneSoft inDisc Recovery v3.2 looked promising but they were not able to recover the data ( i havn't tried the freewares ). After quick erasaing by Nero 6 : i had proceeded to burn another image , this perhaps rendered the DISC unrecoverable:

But i started from scratch and made two separate images on two DVD-RW.
    Well no case of accidents from now onwards:

THANK YOU:

4. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

Check THIS out...;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.