Wan no Longer avaliable on 2003 server

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by paston, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paston

paston Registered Member

Hi I installed the enterprise solution a couple of months ago at two different sites. both of which have the same versions and mirror server setup.

Since this installation nothing else has been done to the server whatsoever.

Routing and Remote Access is enabled on both machines for purpose of VPN only and remote deskop is enabled as well.

In the last few weeks one of the sites has started refusing any access to the outside world either in or out but local network is fine. my main concern is that the server is not able to update because of this and the client machines are not updating either as they access through the http port.

Has anyone experienced this, and is it likely to be nod causing it. no other firewall software is on the machine as the router acts as firewall and yes this is deffinately wrking as it should be.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,
    is the IMON icon actually grey and not red or green?

3. paston

paston Registered Member

IMON is grey
    DMON / EMON is red
    AMON / NOD32 is blue

When i hit the update button is just runs through the list of servers, any pings i send come back as 'destination net unreachable' yet i can ping the router

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.