Vista Version

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Tatersalad, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatersalad

Tatersalad Registered Member

I’ve been waiting not quite but what seems like a year for a more mature version of Appdefend. It runs fine now on xp and seems to do what it does ok but when I bought it I was expecting and was led to believe it would be a more robust and advanced security program very soon. The way things are going windows vista will be out and I’ll most likely be upgrading. Will there be a version of Appdefend that will work with vista or will it even be needed?

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Tatersalad

Maybe this GSS App will work with M$ Vista x32 & x64 GSS.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

I'm not going to be touching Vista for a while (at least until how they say it works if finalized). It seems they might be trying to get rid of smaller software kernel developers, but we will have wait and see what pans out.

Either way you aren't going to be missing out on too much by sticking to XP (x86 or x64), I know it's always hard not to be on the bleeding edge, but yeah. :)

4. berng

berng Registered Member

Makes sense to me. Why code for something that will most likely change before release.

As far as moving to Vista, here's my take
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=711197#post711197

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.