Viruses?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mishu, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishu

Mishu Registered Member

My Nod has found some viruses, first four, then three. Only the viruses it found are System Volume Info for each of the partitions. It mentions that they must be probably modified (probably modified Win32/Agent trojan). First it found all the four SVI for all four partitions, and on the next scan it found only three. Now, I have no problem with my computer, so far, but what about the future? Do I have to worry? Take Nod out or throw my PC away? :'(
    Thans for help!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

Make a In-depth analysis with NOD32 to ensure there are no active threats left .

Then "flusH" System Restore as mentioned here:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=824161

... And NO , you have nothing to worry about , NOD32 has saved the day :) ;) :) threats in System Restore's folder are not active but just a copy made by Windows , let's say it that way.

3. Mishu

Mishu Registered Member

Thanks a lot! I will follow the steps!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome!

5. Mishu

Mishu Registered Member

I have performed the deep scan and reveled the three System Volume Info Restore as active viruses. It offered me the possibility of Cleaning them, but I left them there... Should I have them removed or not? Thanks!

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Flush System Restore and they will be gone . The scan I asked you to do was for threats in directories other than System Restore (System Volume Information)

7. Mishu

Mishu Registered Member

Done! You have been of great help!:D Thanks a lot!:thumb:

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Glad I could help you !
    You are welcome :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.