VirusBulletin, November 2007

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nodyforever, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

VirusBulletin, November 2007

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2007
  2. nodHead

nodHead Registered Member

I'd agree with most statements in that posting except for:

Sometimes, Yes... But download a large file and watch the CPU Utilization go nuts and the browser freeze. Not really legendary lightning speed there. :blink:

3. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

The article shows a perspective of a vision based on what the ESET is really.

Problems always exist and they will exist I believe that the ESET will resolve them not in our time but inside possible we have to think that they are working exhaustively so that you link suite be in the perfect point.

New image new evolutions always bring these problems but tou conscious what in the future will shine it is enough to do what we have been doing up to now, to turn back the maximum of possible considered mistakes.

This way the version 551 thinks if stable in spite of some unforeseen circumstances in the update.

;) :D

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , I would agree to some extent (if I'll talk about my own laptop) but today I found another computer (client) which works much better and faster with v3 than with v2 , which I can't explain but the reality shows it happens.

So nodyforever is right when he/she wrote "Problems always exist and they will exist" , some will have problems , other will not . As everything new , I am sure that EA/ESS will be much improved in the next 3 months (for example)

5. wiak

wiak Registered Member

i hate pay sites
    "The full article is currently available to subscribers."
    :eek:

anyway thanks for the heads up i wish they release a public edition

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.