Virtualisation subforum ??

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Longboard, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Any interest in such ?
    I see lots of posts.
    Regards

2. SafetyFirst

SafetyFirst Registered Member

Good idea.

3. SammyJack

SammyJack Registered Member

I am very much interested.

4. philby

philby Registered Member

Me too - so long as posts don't disappear once we log out ... :D

philby

5. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

To all:

First of all, please review this comment by Paul Wilders and an earlier thread on What About A Virtualization Forum?. In light of the guidance offered in those discussions, this thread will close here.

Please note that member suggestions are taken into account and assessed, as is general forum activity, and changes in the technology available. The key issue with a highly focused topic such as virtualization is whether there is critical mass to provide for a self-sustaining subforum. The other issue in this specific instance is that virtualization technology is practiced on a number of rather discrete levels, further fragmenting the possible discussion to be had. The simple reality is that excessive segmentation of the discussion venue will generally tend to inhibit rather than encourage discussion.

That noted, it's certainly a topic to which continuing attention is paid, and if future developments warrant, adjustments to facilitate coverage will occur.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.