Video: Microsoft's multi-touch mouse to make its debut, finally

Discussion in 'hardware' started by ronjor, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

http://www.techflash.com/seattle/2011/01/finally-a-multi-touch-microsoft-mouse.html

2. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

You know, I am all for bashing Microsoft when due. And certainly over the years, Microsoft has done much to deserve such scrutiny and bashing. But note how this article, and the "hard time" article it references is not about the virtues of Apple's remarkable new mouse, but how Microsoft failed to be the first to release such a product. This is simply "Microsoft bashing" for the sake of bashing Microsoft. Pure biased, unprofessional journalism. Do you see any kudos to Apple? No.

Last I checked, it is not Microhard - it is Microsoft - a software company. They are not in the business of producing innovative hardware products, they make operating systems and office productivity "software". Okay, they sell "branded" keyboards with special Windows buttons, and they have a big R&D department figuring out to make your hardware work better for you but does that mean they have to be the "first" to come out with new hardware technologies too? Come on!

3. ALookingInView

ALookingInView Registered Member

Yes, probably the most technologically advanced mouse to-date (including Apple's Magic Mouse).
    Personally, would probably prefer Microsoft's Arc Touch Mouse (not to be confused with the Microsoft Arc Mouse) though.

4. tipo

tipo Registered Member

2-3 years most and that will be an ordinary mouse...

5. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG Registered Member

Sure is advanced indeed

6. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

I can do almost the same things, even more, with mine ergonomic multi-button mouse and it even provides tactile feedback. "Touchy" products are just new fashion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.