video game to pc

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pan15, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pan15

pan15 Registered Member

my regular xbox doesnt work, it fails to load the games and i have a couple games i still want to play. Does anybody know if i can pop in my xbox game to my pc and do a iso with it and play it from my computer

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

No, just as you can't put a pc game in xbox

3. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Yes, there are xbox emulators. Don't know which one is the best though.

4. pan15

pan15 Registered Member

i search xbox emulators but there are so many and dont want to download junk to my pc. I dont know how they would work too

5. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Start off with one of the emulator sites that give reviews - maybe 'emulator-zone'? don't quote me its a long time since I looked at emulators - and see what are the popular one's that people are using, read a review or two and move on to how they work, check the requirements.

btw check if it's legal where you live, if I remember in some places downloading a bios is legal if you own a console.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  6. pan15

pan15 Registered Member

i tried i dont think it will work. I tried with iso of my game. I tried directly opening it through the dvd disc in the dvd drive. It keeps saying error with different emulators. I read some reviews and only a few selected games will only work and i read there is glitches for the few games that work

7. drhu22

drhu22 Registered Member

Xbox emulation still has a loong way to go before its of any use to someone who wants to play games.

Ps2 however is coming along nicely and there are many playable games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.