Version 3.0 (remote install issue)

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by NodyNewbie, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodyNewbie

NodyNewbie Registered Member

I am having an issue with a remote AD server and a remote install. I can install to other computer on this network but not this AD Server.

Computer:
    Domain:
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: xxxxxxxxxxx, user: ADMINISTRATOR
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 53 (The network path was not found.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: xxxxxxxxxx, user: ADMINISTRATOR
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 1722 (The RPC server is unavailable.)

2. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

Question, can you connect to the remote IPC$ at all regardless if you do it from the RA console/Server ?

My Guess is that the server is either down or you have some disabled features on it preventing remote usage of IPC$, could be a firewall or something either on the computer itself or some kind of device (FW) that will prevent the connection.

/Göran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.