version 2.50.19 English and 2.12.3 Dutch

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by HankPiano, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HankPiano

HankPiano Registered Member

When I look at http://www.eset.com/download/download.htm I see the new English version 2.50.19 and right below the page the Dutch version 2.12.3. Are these versions the same and is this difference in version-number only because of the different language or is version 2.50.19 really newer than 2.12.3? If version 2.50.19 is newer indeed, does this make it a better choice than the Dutch version 2.12.3?

2. zashita

zashita Registered Member

Hello HankPiano and welcome,

The version number is not language dependant, it is because it is not the same version of Nod32.
    If english language don't disturb you (I guess not), take the v2.50.19 in english. The new version of Nod32 will be avaible in Dutch and other language too - soon I hope ;)
    The new version (2.50.19) is better than the old one (yes yes, it is possible)
    And when the new version will be avaible in Dutch, install it if you want, price is the same .... :D (uninstall english version, restart your computer, delete c:\program files\Eset folder, and re-install the new language version)

Regards

3. HankPiano

HankPiano Registered Member

Thanks a lot for the quick respons, zashita.
    No, English is not a problem but since I'm Dutch (and....ahum....rather lazy) the Dutch version is just a bit more seductive to me. Anyway, I installed version 2.50.19 without any problem and it's running fine!

4. zashita

zashita Registered Member

Nice to hear :D
    And another Happy Nod32 user .... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.