Valid E-Mail addr

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Valkyri001, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

o_OIf this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it! I recently recieved an E-mail( i was expecting) looks wierd!
    Today after I've got things a little better, I recieved anoyher that appears to really be the one I was expecting.
    o_OCan I, safely put that address in another e-mail and have someone look at it.
    The mail in question, on the from line has a persons name and their screen name and about a dozen links scasttered throughout the mail text body, even with the persons home city and state?

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Would you post the subject line? Does this email contain any attachments?? Is your preview pane open and thus you are able to see the contents of the emailo_Oo_Oo_O

3. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

o_ORe:Notification of Payment recieved
    No attachments.
    Spooky thing is it really doesn't even look like the e-mail i got today from the person who got paid.
    Am i getting paranoid?
    Sorry, Yes the preview pane is open, I'm being told vocally that it is an auto-response from someone, and that is why it looks different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.