Using RAC to create configuration file

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by rperry, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rperry

rperry Registered Member

I am trying to use the Configuration Editor to create a new config file. The only part I am having problems with is with the scheduled tasks. I want to either modify or create a new task to change the hourly check for updates.

In the base configuration, there is a scheduled tas to check for updates hourly. I want to modify this to use two profiles, the primary profile to check our internal RAS for updates, and the other to be a backup profile checking ESET internet servers.

I have all of the configurations all set, and I have already been deploying this in the past (but have already overwritten the original configuration files!). However, I am completely unable to push the actual modified task. The backup profile is there, all those settings are tere, but I can't push the modified task.

Any suggestions?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Just download the configuration from a pc, adjust the necessary settings and deploy it back to the pc.

3. rperry

rperry Registered Member

I already tried that, but it doesn't work like I am hoping. All settings are pushed with the sole exception of the "special settings" on the scheduled task. This is were I need to have it list the primary profile, and the backup profile. The main reason that I need to configure this is for our notebook users. But it also provides a backup in case the RAS goes down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.