User's Manual confusion

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by cyberdiva, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberdiva

cyberdiva Registered Member

I am a new user of Returnil 2010 paid edition. The web site advises new users to read the User's Manual first. However, I'm finding the manual somewhat confusing, since it is apparently for version 2.01, whereas I have version 3.0.6517.4958. The manual keeps referring to Personal vs. Premium versions, and claims that a number of features are available only in the Premium version. I'm not sure how this translates to version 3, which as far as I can tell does not have a Premium version. Have I downloaded the wrong manual? If so, where can I find one for version 3? If the manual I have is the only one, how am I to interpret what it says about features available only in a "Premium" version?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Dark Star 72

Dark Star 72 Registered Member

3. cyberdiva

cyberdiva Registered Member

Thanks, Dark Star, but that's where I downloaded the manual, and it's for version 2.01. I just went there again to double-check. o_O

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

cyberdiva, I don't use Returnil, but I believe that their RVS 2010 Home Lux is the Paid version.

If so, click the Support link below the Download/ Buy for $39.95/ Compare Products buttons on that page, and there, you'll find a User Manual link.

See if that's the one you're looking for.

5. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi cyberdiva and welcome to the forums :)

I have confirmed your report and have requested a page update as soon as possible. Please check your PM for a direct download link to get the PDF you are looking for.

Mike

6. MikeRogers

MikeRogers Registered Member

@Coldmoon: Is there a reason why the URL to the new manual is not being being made available to forum (and Returnil) users?

MikeR

7. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Mike,
    Until the link was updated on the website, all I had access to was an internal link that we would prefer to keep as private as possible. Now that the link on our support page is updated, there is no need for the link given to cyberdiva to help resolve her specific product support question.

To get the manual, simply use the same directions given by JRViejo for the link on our support page.

Direct link: http://www.returnilvirtualsystem.com/resource-center#product-manuals

We would prefer however that users visit our website to download the manual so they stay abreast of any changes on the support pages and the rest of the site if they stay to look around ;)

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.