username/password not accepted

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by z4mat, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z4mat

z4mat Registered Member

Hi,

I purchased a 3-user license for ESET Smart Security on April 16th. To date, I still receive an error message when trying to update.

On all three PC's (two Vista Home 32bit 1 Vista Home 64bit) I have the following message in the Update section...

Virus signature database could not be updated, invalid username and/or password.

I have made sure I entered both correctly (cut and paste from email) but it will not work.

I noticed in another thread, a moderator asked the poster to PM him details of the transaction if he purchased through the US site and he would investigate. I purchased through eset.com and am located in Canada. Could someone help me out with this?

Thanks very much,

Tony

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

PM sent.

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Private message sent, too.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. z4mat

z4mat Registered Member

Less than 24 hours to respond and solve my problem. Now that is what support should be like everywhere. :D

Thanks for the quick resolution, very appreciated. All PC's updated and running smoothly.

Cheers,

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.