Username and Password Issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by csnm, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csnm

csnm Registered Member

Hi Guys,
    My Nod32 has been running happily for many months now but for some reason today it is saying the the username and password are incorrect. I have not changed these recently or made any other system changes. I also checked the renewel date and thats not due until 2010.
    I have also copied and pasted the origonal username and pwd from the activation email and this works for about an hour but then comes red again to say that the credentials are incorrect.
    Any help would be great.:)

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Same here, on 17 systems. But in the last hour they seem to have sorted themselves out.

Jim

3. csnm

csnm Registered Member

Sorry I should have added that it was on six pcs.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,
    are these notebooks or computers in a local LAN updating from a mirror?

5. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

Noticing the same thing with our ERA Server

Failed, AUTHORIZATION_FAILED

6. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

It just went away after pressing the update button on our ERA server for the forth time.

7. precisi0n

precisi0n Registered Member

Patience is a virtue, even though the software may experience an update issue here and there; I always allow 24 hours to pass before making a big deal of it. It is not like ESET has not released updates.....yesterday.

This generally allows 24 update attempts to pass as the inherent update schedule checks every hour, even if it experienced an update issue during one of the attempts.

8. csnm

csnm Registered Member

OK, I'd left this over the weekend to see if they would sort themselves out but it is still a problem, again if I continually try to put the same password in after four attempts it will update.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

9. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

PM sent to csnm.

10. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I am having some issues updating this morning as well to my internal mirror. I have cleared the update cache on the server, and waiting to see if the Download Interrupted errors go away in my event log in Remote Administrator Console.

11. csnm

csnm Registered Member

PM sent to marcus.
    This is a very strange issue, I have another site with lots of PCs but this is not happening. Although there have not been any changes to the site with problems for months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.