User name/password.meant to be fixed??huh

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by pcah, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcah

pcah Registered Member

I currently have a 90 day trial which iv`e been using for less than a week.
    This morning i find a red eset logo in my taskbar,user name and/or password invalid.
    On reading posts on this i thought it was fixed by eset?
    Well in the night iv`e had 7 attacks through my firewall as it is not active and iv`e 1 virus on my machine.
    SO eset im sorry to say but you are rubbish.No reply at all to my requests for help,iv`e submitted the correct info to you and nothing.What sort of service do you run?
    I am disgusted with a product that is meant to be good,well it is not and im off to get a thoroughly tested reliable product that also has customer service.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If somehow a license gets invalid , this doesn't mean firewall and antivirus protections are disabled . Firewall is still active , antimalware protection is working with the latest signatures/protections it downloaded

3. pcah

pcah Registered Member

Well in this case that is not true.
    The user interface stated "firewall-disabled"...."anti-virus protection-disabled"
    Your computer is not protected.
    So you are stating that what the interface states is not correct?
    Well good bye to this forum and good ridance to ess, im going for a suite i can trust to keep my computer and my personal information secure.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please PM me your username and password so that I can check it in our records? It is not usual to provide 90-day evaluation usernames/passwords, but some resellers do so.

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

2 posts have been removed.

Keep it civil folks or this thread will be closed.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.