use wireless nic with rescue cd?? help please

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by chris4824, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris4824

chris4824 Registered Member

is there anyway that you can use a proxim 802.11a wireless pc card with the rescue cd to restore an image??

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello chris4824,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

We regret to inform you that current version of Acronis True Image doesn't support wireless LAN. We expect this feature to be implemented in future versions.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. chris4824

chris4824 Registered Member

thanks acronis.. that was the fastest reply from a support forum i have ever seen.. hope that feature will be implemented soon..

thanks
    chris

4. yeah as soon as linux supports every wireless card under the sun

why would you want to restore over wireless anyway - that would be INCREDIBLY slow - you'd even be better off using a usb 1.1 drive!

5. Beach

Beach Registered Member

interesteduser--
    Not always. I am setting up alot of LAN's now that are strickly wireless. 100's of buisness such as Realities are going strickly wireless now, so on the backups I do there, its wireless or nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.