USB worm that slow PC

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by waltergonzalez05, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good morning:

1. I wrote from Peru. I hadnt fund a link in the esset webpage about to upload a worm undetected for the actual version from nod32 (last update is to May 9). The problem is that Mcaffe can desinfected this binary. I had searched in Internet and I believe that is a variant of the Worm/myJump. This worm create a process and a executable named adobeR.exe, and it that copies itself to the dataUSB device conencted. Later, the PC start to slow until hang until you have to restart the PC.

The binary size is 3 Mb so I cant upload the binary, but i had created a gmail account: kikeperu [at] gmail dot com, password: ~Snip~ and inside si the virus binary in a message named "usuario" as a rar file:
    ------------------------
    rar password: password
    ------------------------

2. Another way is anyone know how to send a binary virus to esset.

Atte,

Walter González Crisanto

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Using your Gmail , send this file to email samples @ eset . com

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Yep, in the future you should submit suspicious files as adviced by Hitech_boy. Please change the password for your Gmail account.

This RJump will be detected as of the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.