USA Website Support Form Problems

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Blackspear, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I am really starting to see a pattern here, it seems as though there is an issue with the USA website and people requesting support directly through it. I have seen quite a number of similar posts over the last year or so...

This is NOT a witch hunt, it is fact seeking to see if there is an issue.

If you have used the actual form found here on the Nod32 USA website, and have been unfortunate NOT to have had a reply, can you please post below with as many details as you have or can recollect.

Cheers :D

Last edited: Oct 25, 2004
  2. Hi Blackspear,

Thank you for starting this thread. We would like to know if there are any NOD32 users out there who have used the web form on www.nod32.com to submit their support request and have not received an answer. We have not heard any complaints from our customers regarding this issue. We test the web form on a regular basis and have not experienced any problems with it.

Best regards,

Eset Support USA

3. Blackspear

Thanks for your post, there is such an instance here https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=51718 and there have been multiple others, each instance where no reply has been found it has been linked back to filling in the website form. There have been less posts lately, it is just I started to see a pattern...

Though with no one replying to this thread, it may be a thing of the past…

4. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I used to have problems with no response but every single one has been answered lately. Last time I had 2 different replies and both were exactly what I needed to know. :D

5. Blackspear

Good to see Eliot, I was just prompted with the post from Sparq not having a reply to the website form, that there had been multiple other posters with the same issue...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.