Uploading problem with HTTP filter.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by oli13, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oli13

oli13 Registered Member

Hello,

I've got a strange problem in the matter of uploading files on file hosting servers like http://www.megaupload.com or http://www.filefactory.com/. Even on Youtube when I want to upload a video. The symptom: the progress bar of uploading goes to 100% in no time while the file weigh is 100Mb (my uploading speed is 50Kb/s).

When I deactivate HTTP filter in Nod32 this issue dispear. So it's NOD32 that block the uploading. My question is, how can i set the nod32's parameters to avoid this ?

Olivier.

2. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

I would first try toggling the Active Mode setting under the advanced settings, Antivirus and Antispyware, Web access protection, HTTP HTTPS, Active Mode. Find your browser's listing and either check or uncheck the box depending on what is currently there and try again. If you're using some kind of Java uploader for those sites, make sure you toggle the java.exe process as well.

If that doesn't work, then I would go to the Address Management setting and add in the ones you're having problems with to the "List of adderesses excluded from filtering"

3. oli13

oli13 Registered Member

Thank you for your reply,

All the boxes were uncheked. I tried to check Firefox, IE, java but the result was not succesfull.

Then like you said, i put megaupload and file factory in the "List of adresses exluded from filtering" (screenshot) but it doesn't work too...

screenshot.jpg

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

try adding * instead of www. so it goes *megaupload.com

5. oli13

oli13 Registered Member

Mmh, *megaupload.com doesn't work... :cautious:

6. oli13

oli13 Registered Member

Nobody have this problem ? Any solution ? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.